Cotton or any other NOLA local..HELP!

StaceyM

We are cruising the Conquest on June 26th and have ressies at the Holiday Inn Convention Center for the Sat. night before. We are now thinking of driving down on Friday night and want basically a cheap place to stay as we will probably get there after dinner. We do not need to stay down town on Friday night, just want somewhere that is SAFE and clean to sleep. We plan to spend the day downtown all day Saturday. I have been on a couple of sites and gotten some great prices quoted at Best Western Landmark and LaQuinta Westbank. Can anyone tell me about either of these motels or a better place to stay. How far is Metairrie?? Thanks for your help!!

We are cruising the Conquest on June 26th and have ressies at the Holiday Inn Convention Center for the Sat. night before. We are now thinking of driving down on Friday night and want basically a cheap place to stay as we will probably get there after dinner. We do not need to stay down town on Friday night, just want somewhere that is SAFE and clean to sleep. We plan to spend the day downtown all day Saturday. I have been on a couple of sites and gotten some great prices quoted at Best Western Landmark and LaQuinta Westbank. Can anyone tell me about either of these motels or a better place to stay. How far is Metairrie?? Thanks for your help!!

Stacey, The LaQuinta on Terry Parkway (West Bank) would suit your needs. Easy access to the Bridge. You could park for the day at the Jax Brewery parking lot on the corner of Decatur and Toulouse. Metairie would involve more traffic.

Here is the Jax lot prices... http://community.webshots.com/photo/293558163/293564504ggfpfM

Archived