2 Families & Any Time Dinning

dmart82

We are traveling with my sister and her family and booked out trips throught 2 different travel agents, but are book on the same deck. My question is will we both have the same dining room and floor level, so we can eat together some nights? If not, will we be able to switch to the same to eat together. We have done any time dinning 4 times and love it but never travel with any one else. Any help would be great thanks.

We met a nice couple on our last cruise who had fixed time and we had any time. They were able (after being treated like we were trying to get away with something) to get their time changed. We found a very nice waiter and requested a table in his section.

BTW, last two calls I have made to Carnival were great. Two lovely ladies who helped me overcome some computer problems! Wish I could "out" them.

Thanks for all the answers. Yes we both have been confirmed for any time dinning. So it should be a good time going to dinner together. I knew that you great people would help me with this question. Thanks again!;)

Archived