Vanilla Whipped Vodka to buy????

lrdl7k

Broncofan, I can only hope that we have an opportunity to drink together one day! So agree with your philosophy. I haven't seen the "cake"... dang. I'll have to try again. Perfection not yet achieved! Thankfully, there is still time... and flavors.. and opportunities.. for drink perfection. Dipsomania perfecta :cool:

Maybe if we all keep asking, they will want to make the money on the profit of selling it.

Cruisegirl 129, ask them if they might consider starting to stock it, tell them, "girls like that" (From "An American President", the movie referring to the daughter telling her dad (Michael Douglas)that girls like it when you compliment them on their shoes.)

Jennifer

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmm..I wonder if you mixed the Vanilla vodka with orange juice or orange soda if it would taste like a dreamsicle (orange 50-50 ice cream bar).

Oh I bet it would!!!!! Thats a good thought!!!

Dreamsicle here I come!

I use the Choc Whipped with Kalua & Almond Milk - I call it a Skinny Russian Tootsie! Really good!

i have had a cherry one before and it was shmirnoff (i know thats spelled wrong ;) but it was GROSS tasted just like cough syrup to hubby and i.

Totally agree! I love trying all kinds of different flavors, but the cherry is awful!! I thought it'd make simple cherry-coke or cherry-sprite type of drinks, but I may as well have served myself up some Nyquil. I'm not one to be wasteful, though, so I tried every concoction I could dream up to use it up - yuck. Never, never again on the cherry.

Archived