Bannister Island thru Coral Breezes

c-leg5

Looking for reports from people who have done this thru Coral Breezes instead of the cruiseship.

We are thinking of doing the manatee watch but not snorkelling. I would like to know what the boat is like for transport with regards access and seating since we will be travelling with a toddler. Thanks.

Have not, but daughter has, says they are great. I looked at their boats last March, and they are like the other water taxi/tender boats..They are pretty fast, but you are well protected. Will try to post a photo of what they look like..Like the one in the back.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/sany1976.jpg/]sany1976.jpg[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have not, but daughter has, says they are great. I looked at their boats last March, and they are like the other water taxi/tender boats..They are pretty fast, but you are well protected. Will try to post a photo of what they look like..Like the one in the back.

Thanks.

Still would like any more reviews from anyone who has been on this excursion. We have been to Bannister just trying to see if it is worth adding Mannatees.

We have not done the Bannister trip with Coral Breeze Tours but we have snorkeled with them probably twice a year for the last ten years & Heni & her crew have always shown their customers a great snorkel trip.

Almost any non ships tour will far exceed the ships tours in personal attention as well as having a far smaller crowd.

Enjoy Belize.

Bill in FL

Archived