Question about Reflection MDR menus

wdblake

We looked at the menus posted by Firemanbobswife and then we compared them to some dailies posted on here as well. We used the chef's recommendations posted on the dailies to see if they matched the menu pictures. While some days matched up other days menu items didn't. Do they shuffle the menus week to week or are they usually served the same order week after week? We want to prebook specialty restaurants ahead of time so we would like to be able to confirm which menus will be served on what nights. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

I'm sure they rotate them but not sure of the frequency. Maybe they made some last minute changes? Our waiter told us we would have duck as a main entree 3 times and we only had it once. I never pay attention to what's on the dailies vs the actual menu. Best thing to do is to go to the MDR after lunch and see what they have posted.

I missed taking a picture of the menu only one night, so I'm not sure why there's such a discrepancy vs what was on the dailies.

It could vary maybe from route to route. Reflection does one trip with St Thomas and one trip with St Kitts. The dailies I got were from the St Thomas trip. Thanks for your great photos! They really have helped us bide our time until the big day. The reflection sounds like a great ship!

The menus are the same from ship to ship with little changes here and there. There are 14 menus total. So, if you are on a seven day cruise, you will only see half the menus. The next week, the menus could be, but usually aren't, completely different as some of the 14 menus are used more often (e.g., the formal night menus are pretty much always used).

Archived