Breeze...eastern itinerary

theavonb

Can someone who has sailed on the Breeze eastern itinerary tell me what side the ship is docked on when in port...starboard or port?

We had a cove balcony on the port side on the Dream and loved it. Lots of action to see with people coming and going and be able to watch the ship dock is pretty cool.

Thankyou

I am not sure there is an accurate answer to your question. :cool:

I think it often depends on which ships are in port - and the order of arrival.

Ships that typically docks in one direction - are sometimes backed in or flipped around . I am also pretty sure that no one from the ship makes that decision - it is the pilots associated with port.

Can someone who has sailed on the Breeze eastern itinerary tell me what side the ship is docked on when in port...starboard or port?

We had a cove balcony on the port side on the Dream and loved it. Lots of action to see with people coming and going and be able to watch the ship dock is pretty cool.

Thankyou

...on the Dec 16th 2012 cruise, we docked bow first on starboard side in Grand Turk.

In Falmouth we backed in and docked Port side..

And in Nassau we backed in and docked on the Port side.

JoanK

On the 12/30 sailing, we docked starboard side (bow facing the resort area) in Grand Turk. In Ocho Rios, we again docked starboard side. In Nassau, we finally docked port side (the side we were on) with the bow facing away from Atlantis.

Thanks for your answers...not sure what side to go with. I guess it doesn't really matter as long as we are on it huh?

Yup. The only time (IMHO) that it really matters is if you're on a cruise with a sail in to Venice or some place like that where you really need to be on one side of the ship to experience the true grandeur of the experience from your balcony. That isn't ever the case in the Caribbean.

Archived