Norwegian Fjords Eurodam august 8 with kids

ol3

anybody did Norwegian Fjords last year during juli or august? I'm wondering if they where any kids on board? I know this destination attracts more 'elder' people and less childeren...

I'm planning to go with my kids (12 & 8) but I guess (and hope) there will be some children during the vacation so they can mingle in Club HAL

We are going on the Eurodam ( July 20th) which does the Norwegian fjords as well as Ireland/Scotland. We arr sailing with our 16 ,13 and 9 yr old kids. Our friends will be on board with their sons 16 and 13 . There are also other families on our roll call with children.

So .... There are kids on board on the 20th!!

Hi,

I did a seven day fjords cruise on the ms Rotterdam, departing from the port of Rotterdam, in July last year. Because it took place during the school holidays, the majority of the passengers comprised Dutch family groups. So there were lots of children on board, all of whom were well-behaved. As my travelling companion, who lives in the Netherlands, remarked, ''Dutch parents know how to control their children'' :D

Enjoy the cruise and I hope you get as good weather as we experienced.

Dermot

Archived