Best Suite on Best Ship?

bzv143

Looking at booking a transatlantic cruise aboard an NCL ship. Want to "do it up big," and want to know, what ship should we go on, and what suite? Which ship offers the most perks for a high-end suite, oh, and is there free internet offered?

Thanks for any input! :rolleyes:

Looking at booking a transatlantic cruise aboard an NCL ship. Want to "do it up big," and want to know, what ship should we go on, and what suite? Which ship offers the most perks for a high-end suite, oh, and is there free internet offered?

Find any ship with a Garden Villa and it will allow you to "do it up big".

Any ship with a garden villa would be an excellent choice. We have stayed in the GV on the Star and the Jewel. Not sure if either one of those do the trip you are interested in. As far as I know NCL does not offer free internet with any rooms. In the GV they do provide a laptop but you have to purchase the time.

Of course the Garden Villa is the be all and end all of amazing suites on NCL. However, I think it depends on what you want to do. If you want a large open area where you can possibly entertain, a larger balcony, an AFT balcony, or share the space with multiple people and privacy is an issue. The perks at the higher end suites is more about the quality (ie. better toiletries) and a free bottle of booze. Otherwise, the service is the same. We have enjoyed a family suite with a balcony and loved the large bachelor apartment style feel and the large balcony.

How about the Owner's Suites on the Epic?

Aren't the Garden Villa rooms for multiple families?

The Garden Villas are for a travel party of 2 up to 8. Have met a husband and wife that had a GV for themselves, and other families that stayed in them with larger travel parties. We stayed in one with our two kids which meant DW AND I had a bedroom and each kiddo had their own room. We have a GV on the Jewel booked in Nov 2014 and are taking DW's mom and step dad, with our 2 kids.

NCL does the "Suite Life" very well so just pick one that you think you'd enjoy the most.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Any ship with a garden villa would be an excellent choice. We have stayed in the GV on the Star and the Jewel. Not sure if either one of those do the trip you are interested in. As far as I know NCL does not offer free internet with any rooms. In the GV they do provide a laptop but you have to purchase the time.

A laptop that is not necessarily operational, such as on the Gem. Bring a backup.

We have sailed twice in Epic DOS 17004. I think it's possibly my favorite place on earth right now, and I've been some pretty great places!! :p

The views are amazing from everywhere in the suite, the balcony is huge, it's very private, the master bath is absolutely fabulous, the underused Haven sun deck is right upstairs, the Haven spa treatment suites are right across the hall.... honestly, I don't feel much of an urge to enjoy the rest of this great ship because I love that suite so much!!!

We have sailed twice in Epic DOS 17004. I think it's possibly my favorite place on earth right now, and I've been some pretty great places!! :p

The views are amazing from everywhere in the suite, the balcony is huge, it's very private, the master bath is absolutely fabulous, the underused Haven sun deck is right upstairs, the Haven spa treatment suites are right across the hall.... honestly, I don't feel much of an urge to enjoy the rest of this great ship because I love that suite so much!!!

I was going to vote for this exact suite. Best suite on the Epic. Loved it!

We love the suites on the Spirit, she is the most beautiful small ship.

The Aft Penthouse Suites have a separate bedroom, Hugh bathroom with tub and shower windows to look out to sea, nice Livingroom and Diningroom.

She is a small ship so service is the best of any of the 11 Cruises we have been on with NCL. It would be great for 2, a bit small for more.

The ship has a beautiful Asian Theme. The Aft balcony is heaven.

Archived