Conquest Punchliner's Comedy Club Question

Yvonne

We were on the Freedom last year and enjoyed quite a few of the comedy shows at Punchliner's. A couple times we stayed to watch the next show, just enjoying another drink and chatting with our friends that went with us.

But, on the Conquest, someone said a few months ago that they completely empty the room after each show, forcing you to leave and get back in line to come in again if you want to see the next show.

I'm wondering if they're still doing this.

But, on the Conquest, someone said a few months ago that they completely empty the room after each show, forcing you to leave and get back in line to come in again if you want to see the next show.

I really do hope so.

We were on the Freedom last year and enjoyed quite a few of the comedy shows at Punchliner's. A couple times we stayed to watch the next show, just enjoying another drink and chatting with our friends that went with us.

Yes.

• 11 months later...

I have seen both happen on the same cruise. One night there was a long line waiting to get into the second adult show so they made everyone leave. The next night, there was no line. They announced people didn't have to leave.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

I have seen both happen on the same cruise. One night there was a long line waiting to get into the second adult show so they made everyone leave. The next night, there was no line. They announced people didn't have to leave.

was this recent? Because the MC said its supposed to be fleetwide to empty the room to give everyone a fair chance at seating.

Definitely emptied the lounge on both of my latest cruises. As has mentioned on CC previously they seriously need to consider moving the comedy shows to the larger venue. I see numerous people turned away due to being over capacity.

Dec 15 2013 Conquest cruise - first early/family shows you could stay in room then you had to leave and line up for the adult shows

I def think think they should have some of the shows, at least the late night ones, in the main theater - the comedy club is simply a cluster, also I found the drinks service very slow and annoying there - order drink they take your card and it takes forever to get the drink.

Not sure about the Conquest, we will be on her in April so I'd like to know to. But when we were on the Legend last time they emptied it as well .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did this on the Dream a few weeks ago except when no line outside and than they let us stay.

on the Dream, we also had to go out an line up for the later adults only show. When they open the doors people sneek in from the sides instead of getting "in line" like the rest of us which is frustrating and those comedy show lovers get crazy too, they run, push and shove to get seats! At least that was my experience on the Dream. Hope the Breeze is a bit more civilized. :p