Conquest Interior with Picture Window (Walkway View)

JustJamieH

"Interior with Picture Window (Walkway View)"

I am considering booking one of these type cabins for our next cruise. do you have pics of that I would be looking at if I book on Empress or Panorama deck.

Tons of pictures on .....cruise line rooms dot com

click on your ship

click on the cabin number (try 7201)

click on pics to blow them up

We stayed in one on Valor (sister ship) on Empress. We liked it alot. A couple of things:

1. People on the deck outside of the windows can see into your room if your curtains are open and that can be awkward if they are your tablemates (ask DH :eek:)

2. The rooms are in the front of the ship. If you get seasick, you may have trouble up here. Take some medicine for it, just in case

3. It is a long walk to most places- of course we had dining in the aft dining room. We did not mind. It was good to walk off all the food.

4. You have to close your curtains at night. Your stateroom steward may call and remind you to close them. Its nothing personal.

5. The front deck outside of your window can be extremely windy. The door may slam. It was not a concern to us, it did not disturb us in the room. But you could hear it standing in the hall.

6. Its not a perfect ocean view, you can see the railing and deck too. But its a view. You can still see ocean, just not unobstructed. Its not bad, considering if you had a regular inside you would have no view.

7. Some of the rooms I think are handicapped (maybe the outer ones). They are not all handicapped.

I would do it again, if the price was right. I think we were in 7202 but I cant remember. But I liked it.

I was on the conquest in April of 2011 and was on the Emperess Deck we had 4 of the cabins you are considering. I have put a few pics below of our cabin. YOur standard cabin with a window. It looks out to a deck ahead. I have posted a pic of our group on the secret deck. They are very serious about keeping the blinds pulled at night. We forgot and they came to our cabin to close them themself. We happen to walk up as they were knocking on the door they just asked us to close them. oops....

We loved the cabin location and will for sure book again.

217112_2047186618721_6150835_n.jpg

217516_2047186138709_3453182_n.jpg

216702_2047184858677_2920128_n.jpg

215832_2046689486293_7113636_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived