document query

scumbers

hi all

just a quickie

we have booked through a travel agency in the uk and understand that they will get the documents for our flights,cruise, transfers etc.

are they also available on mycelebrity? or will they not be due to using a agency

it doesnt matter but curious as we used to print ours out to keep a spare incase

cheers

hi all

just a quickie

we have booked through a travel agency in the uk and understand that they will get the documents for our flights,cruise, transfers etc.

are they also available on mycelebrity? or will they not be due to using a agency

it doesnt matter but curious as we used to print ours out to keep a spare incase

cheers

Hi Scumbers,

If it works the same way in the UK as it does in the USA, you should be able to view and print your docs online. If I'm wrong, hopefully a UK member will share the correct information.

I hope this helps !

Scumbers,

First nice to talk to someone else from Devon (alright in 1966)

I am travelling on Celebrity for the first time December and was wondering if you have flight and transfer included can you advise how you get from MIA to FLL.

Thanks

Nigel

hi all

just a quickie

cheers

If you go on to the celebritycruises.com site, click on log in on the top right hand corner, it will take you to a registration page. You need your reservation number. Once you have registered you will be able to book drink packages etc and complete the online check in.

HTH

hi all

just a quickie

cheers

We are on your cruise! We are booked through travel agency in uk as well. Last night I completed the on line check in. It then allowed me to print vouchers for hotel and transfers and opur xpress pass. I am presuming our airline tickets will come via travel agent. I have also ordered luggage tags through mycelebrity.

Gail Alan

we have logged in and checed in but not able to print anything else apart from our xpress pass

am i being blind?

What is it you want to see exactly? Log in - select manage reservation - select view reservation from the drop down list - cruise summary. Reservation status on the right you can select view payment details - that will give a breakdown of cost and any additional things you have paid for e.g trips.

which flight and hotel are you booked on/in?

we are on the Virgin atlantic 5 from heathrow and staying in the hilton fort lauderdale marina

our day room at end of cruise is the sheraton miami airport and then comin home same day on virgin atlantic 6 to heathrow

What is it you want to see exactly? Log in - select manage reservation - select view reservation from the drop down list - cruise summary. Reservation status on the right you can select view payment details - that will give a breakdown of cost and any additional things you have paid for e.g trips.

chloeluke mentioned that they are booked through uk travel agent and have done checkin and also managed to print out vouchers for hotel and transfers but i dont see that

chloeluke mentioned that they are booked through uk travel agent and have done checkin and also managed to print out vouchers for hotel and transfers but i dont see that

I just selected on line checkin and worked through the sections - contact and passport details etc.

They may have booked everything through the TA with Celebrity. You can book flights, transfers and hotels with them. We booked our last cruise through a TA. Our flights were with BA. The TA gave us the BA reservation number and we checked in online and printed out boarding passes etc through the BA site. On our invoice from the TA it detailed the transfer and hotel arrangements they had made. It was independent of Celebrity. Only the actual cruise was booked with Celebrity and that is what showed up on the reservation on the Celebrity site.

we are on the Virgin atlantic 5 from heathrow and staying in the hilton fort lauderdale marina

our day room at end of cruise is the sheraton miami airport and then comin home same day on virgin atlantic 6 to heathrow

Have you tried to manage your booking on the Virgin atlantic website? Here is the detail on the website.

A booking reference is a unique code specific to an individual reservation. It is also known as a Record/Booking Locator (or RecLoc), PNR Code, confirmation number or reference number. It can be found on your tickets, confirmation invoice or travel documentation.

Virgin Atlantic's booking reference is a six digit alphanumeric combination. E-tickets issued by Virgin Atlantic list this as a 'Booking Reference'. Tickets issued by Virgin Atlantic will contain this code in the PNR Code box near the centre of the ticket.

When checking in online: If you have used a middle name(s) when making your booking, you will need to add these to your first name in order to retrieve your booking.

For example, John Robert Smith would be entered as:

First Name(s): JohnRobert

Surname: Smith

We also accept booking reference numbers issued by most travel agents. These appear as a six digit alphanumeric combination usually listed in your travel documentation, or available from your travel agent upon request.

thanks for replies

we have all our info for virgin apart from the virgin tickets

we have completed our online checkin for ship and got our seapass but there is no option to print any other docs apart from our xpress pass

only reason im asking is we normally take a spare as our travel agent will have the originals sent to them but we like to print out and i know some people have printed other docs out through the myreservation page

thanks for replies

we have all our info for virgin apart from the virgin tickets

we have completed our online checkin for ship and got our seapass but there is no option to print any other docs apart from our xpress pass

only reason im asking is we normally take a spare as our travel agent will have the originals sent to them but we like to print out and i know some people have printed other docs out through the myreservation page

When you check in online with Virgin you will be able to print all your docs off. Including your boarding pass. Have you sorted out your ESTA?

If you can see the document you want to print on your computer screen but cannot see a print button, just select all i.e. go to top of page, hold down left mouse button and go across and down to ensure that everything is blue, then let go. Or go to edit at top of page and then select all. Then just go to file at top of screen and hit print button.

Archived