Booking excursions?

What is the best way to book excursions? We are sailing on the Oasis on Feb. 9th and I've been looking on the RCC website at the excursions for Nassau, St. Thomas and St. Maarten to see what's available; however, the last cruise (and first one we ever went on) was with a group of people that pretty much took care of all of those arrangements for us. This time it's just hubby and I ... so I'm not sure the best place to book these outings.

I know one that we took the last time we were in St. Maarten was a private tour with Bernard's that we really enjoyed, but I don't even see that listed, so I think it must've been thru another website. Can anyone give me any more information on booking excursions ... either thru RCC or a private company.

And if anyone has any outstanding excursions they want to recommend, that would be appreciated as well. Snorkeling, Sailing, Swimming w/ Dolphins, Biking and Zip Lining all appeal to us.

Thanks for any help!

Archived