a Century of Bar packages

kjwinston

Ok, I have seen the Bar Packages that Celebrity offers and I can say they look pretty good to me, but there is one more thing that needs to be explained to me does the package can be used by myself in my room? We have a suite and a butler, can I order from him a ...oh, let's say a Bailey's for my morning coffee. Can the butler deliver it to myself on the veranda? I don't believe the Suite has a ber in the room, unless someone else tells me differently. What a perfect day having a bloody mary in the morning on the veranda. Anyone know???

Kj

Hello....there is a mini bar in all rooms....if your butler brings you a drink..that would otherwise be included in you package.... it is considered room service and you will be charged. Room service is not included in any package. Now...you can get your booze for your coffee the night before...and take it to your stateroom and put in the fridge and mix your own drink the next morning.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Hello....there is a mini bar in all rooms....if your butler brings you a drink..that would otherwise be included in you package.... it is considered room service and you will be charged. Room service is not included in any package. Now...you can get your booze for your coffee the night before...and take it to your stateroom and put in the fridge and mix your own drink the next morning.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

so you ask for the Baileys the night before? You get the little bottle to go?

KJ

Archived