Amex Cruise Privileges - anyone used for RCI?

We agree- Do not forget to designate an airline so you can get additional credit that can be used for luggage or food a beverage onboard charges annually. Think it is about $200- or $250.

I have never done this because we almost always fly Southwest (Nashville is a big SW hub so LOTS of flights) and bags fly free. But I should look into. Thanks for the tip!

I have never done this because we almost always fly Southwest (Nashville is a big SW hub so LOTS of flights) and bags fly free. But I should look into. Thanks for the tip!

We also like Southwest as it is great from LI. NY. However, sometimes if you book very early, Delta from LaGuardia with paying for luggage can also be a good deal, as what we pay for luggage we get back from AMEX Platinum. So we fly on both.

To also clarify this has to be an Amex platinum, with yearly fee of about $400, that you get from Amex directly. Cannot be a bank card, store card or airline card that is platinum and has the Amex logo. For those that say their TA didn't mention it. You have to make sure our TA is aware you have the Amex platinum card. Just giving them the number will not tell them that.

Archived