countdown clock????

delidan

My clock stopped working today, is it just me?
Do you mean the Princess countdown clock? If so, it's been seriously flawed since it was introduced years ago. It seems to work better on a Mac than PC but I gave up on it shortly after it was released. It wasn't worth the effort.

My princess countdown clock stopped working too - it wouldn't log on but I assumed that it was because I'd changed my princess password the week before. When I went into the princess website there was an uninstall program because it often leaves remnants on your computer somewhere, so I ran that and downloaded the updated clock and it's working perfectly.

Michelle

My princess countdown clock stopped working too - it wouldn't log on but I assumed that it was because I'd changed my princess password the week before. When I went into the princess website there was an uninstall program because it often leaves remnants on your computer somewhere, so I ran that and downloaded the updated clock and it's working perfectly.

Michelle

That is what I had to do. Uninstall from the Princess website and then reinstall. Since then mine has worked great! I am on a Mac.

Archived