Construction at Wyndham/Sheraton Nassau?

tcwestfam

Did the Sheraton day pass over the Holidays, construction was no issue. Place was nice, just a bit crowded. You can save $$ by walking to the Straw market and taking the bus (#10 Jitney) 1.25 per person, cab wanted 40.00 for the four of us 2 adults - 2 kids ea. way. Took the bus and it was fine.

I read that Wyndham is under construction and is getting terrible reviews. Wanted to do Wyndham/Sheraton day pass. Not sure if this will "ruin" our beach experience.

To make yourself feel better, go to the Ports of Call section under Bahamas and ask ScubaGirl, the local lady who frequents that section.

Her information is very good and she will always give you both the good and the bad (if there is any). Very honest and forthright....

Hope this helps!!!

Thank you for the replies :)

We went to the Sheraton a coupe days ago and there wasn't any construction there that I saw. Beach and pools were nice. Lunch was good at the outdoor grill but a bit pricey. I ordered the fish sandwich and my husband ate ribs.

Archived