Bannister Island?

minidriver

The Bannister Island we visited looked nothing like anything in the pictures being posted here. It was so disappointing. I forgot to mention that they also ran out of small bills to make change with. We were on the second tender over and no one got a beach chair. We ordered one round of drinks and when we went back for a second were told they were out of beer. People that came later were unable to get any cold beverages ( out of ice) or even a warm water (ran out).

Maybe it was the time of year we went....

Hammerhead and Coral Breeze are the same tour company, aren't they? Coral Breeze also runs their tours for the Wet Lizard. They weren't offering the Bannister Island tour when we were there last month, which is why we booked through RCCL. Poor excursion either way, IMHO.

I believe that Coral Breeze are a web site that offer tours in many cruise ports.

They take the booking and their partner for each port runs the tours.

For the last five or so years that contract was with Hammerhead.

It appears that it is no longer the case and that Hammerhead have some sort of an arrangement with The Wet Lizard

I was told that Hammerhead had the contract for Bannister Island.

we have reservations to go to Bannister Island with Coral Breeze in two weeks... do you think they will cancel it? Maybe I should look into something else? I haven't heard otherwise from them....

we have reservations to go to Bannister Island with Coral Breeze in two weeks... do you think they will cancel it? Maybe I should look into something else? I haven't heard otherwise from them....

I doubt it, but what do I know? :D Why do you ask if anyone thinks it will be canceled? Does it have a history of getting canceled?

I believe that Coral Breeze are a web site that offer tours in many cruise ports.

They take the booking and their partner for each port runs the tours.

For the last five or so years that contract was with Hammerhead.

It appears that it is no longer the case and that Hammerhead have some sort of an arrangement with The Wet Lizard

I was told that Hammerhead had the contract for Bannister Island.

Pretty sure Coral Breeze just offers tours in Belize -- http://www.coralbreezetours.com/ -- they weren't offering the Bannister Island excursion on our specific date though. When I contacted the Wet Lizard directly (via email) I got NO response. :(

Archived