Tree Limin' Extreme Zipline Tour St. Thomas

elizabeth612

I booked this excursion too. I'll be embarking two weeks before you on the Epic. I was going to go zip lining in St. Maarten, but this excursion was through the ship and has great reviews on TripAdvisor. A bit pricey, but I agree that it'll be we'll worth it. I'm interested to see if anyone else has already been on it.

• 2 weeks later...
We just recently booked the same excursion for our upcoming Epic cruise. Of course I was a little worried with no picture or reviews on NCL's website but I found they have a website of their own with pictures and video: http://www.ziplinestthomas.com/mediagallery.html

Thank you for the link - I will check it out. When are you sailing in April? we will be on the Epic April 13th. Can't wait!!:D

We just booked this excursion for our upcoming April cruise - Hope some of you give it a mini review when you return. We have zip lined twice and loved it!!

I will definitely let you guys know how my experience is there once I get back. I plan to try and take pictures too. This will be my first time ever zip lining.

I'll be on the March 2nd sailing of the EPIC. I'll try not to tear the ship apart too much ;)

• 1 year later...
I believe this is a new excursion on St. Thomas. Has anyone tried this yet? I signed up for this in March, it's a bit pricey ($139.) but seems well worth it!

My wife and I did this excursion back in April. Worth every penny. The staff was outstanding and the views were breathtaking. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as we did.