martini tasting

grey's girl

Recently sailed on the Victory which had martini tastings as follows: $17pp for 4 sample sized martinis or $34 for all 8 sample sized martinis (great for 2 people). I believe each person then gets a full-sized serving of their favorite martini.

Was Yulia your bartender? We were on the Victory last October and she was just the best. We spent a lot of our Cheers drinks there. Joyce

We were on the Pride in December. It was offered at the Florentine bar (outside 2nd floor dining room entrance) from 5-10p every evening & 5p - late the last night. My husband & I did this one evening & really enjoyed it. :D

DH and I really enjoyed the martini tasting. We did it while on Victory. (link below to my review, I have pictures while sitting at the bar having the martinis!). We wanted to do this again on the Freedom, but we never did get around to it. You know how it is while on the ships...you think you're going to do this and that, and then get so busy.

I hope to taste a variety of martinis again on the Liberty, in another month. :D

$17 your choice of 4 mini Martinis. It's offered the first night and ne or two times through out the cruise.

We were on the Pride in December. It was offered at the Florentine bar (outside 2nd floor dining room entrance) from 5-10p every evening & 5p - late the last night. My husband & I did this one evening & really enjoyed it. :D

Since I am getting 2 different answers, I am assuming that this is not something that is consistent across the fleet. But ship specific on when and how they are offered?

Since I am getting 2 different answers, I am assuming that this is not something that is consistent across the fleet. But ship specific on when and how they are offered?

Correct. It will be in the FunTimes. The OP asked about the Liberty, so that is what I answered to.

Archived