Beds in Balcony Staterooms?

toliver

We are sailing Dec. 27th on the Legend, Balony cabin. I am wondering if my two girls ages 6 & 9 will fit on the "sofa bed" together? We would like to have my

niece go along but don't know how to fit 5 in one cabin. We do not have

the option of getting another cabin. Has anybody done this? Also, is the

king size bed a "standard" king, if so one of the girls could sleep with us.

Thanks for the help. T

I have fallen asleep on the sofa bed with my 6 year old, so it depends how friendly they want to get. She has also slept in the "king" size bed between my wife and I.

No bed was big enough when my parents made me sleep with my sister....ANYWHERE!:eek:

I just got back from the Carnival Miracle, a sister ship to the legend. I slept on the third bed, which is the couch. It is not a pull out couch, what they do is take the back cushions off the couch (they are velcroed to the wall) and they make the couch up as a twin size bed. So the best way to describe it would be a twin bed.

Most of the balcony rooms do not have pull out sofas as stated above, but some do. You have to specifically request one when you book the room. There are not very many of them. On Carnival's web site, they are denoted by a star in the cabin when viewing the deck plans.

toliver,

Some of the Carnival staterooms have pull-down bunks in addition to the sofa bed. You can check the Carnival website for deck plans for your ship...the rooms that hold 4 or 5 will be denoted with certain symbols. You can always check with your travel agent or with Carnival (if you booked direct) to see if any quad or higher cabins are still available in your category of cabin. (i.e., you can switch cabins without it costing more).

Hope that helps! Feel free to ask more questions - I know it can be confusing sometimes!

Archived