Choice of pillows

oldfella73

We have a veranda cabin booked on the Oceana cruise to the Eastern Mediteranian starting 6th February. We are used to memory foam pillows and I was wondering [1] whether a choice of pillows is available ? and, [2] whether this included a memory foam type ? Look forward to your replies/observations

Peter

Hello Peter,

I've not been on the Oceana, but on the Azura, as well as quite a few cruises with Princess. We have never had a choice of pillows as such, although I have an allergy to feathers, so get these changes for non-feather ones.

It maybe that suites on some ships get a pillow menu, like you see in some hotels, but I'm not sure.

A few years ago the cabin steward did bring me a memory foam pillow (when I had asked for non feather ones, so you may be lucky and find that they have one or two, although this was not with P&O).

I am not sure if you are leaving from Southampton, but if you are, maybe think about taking your own pillow if its important to you?

Have a great cruise.

Archived