Red Bull

Guest OBAYbee

I have never seen Red Bull on any of the Voyager class ships so far. If I were you, and it meant that much to me I would definitely bring some of my own just incase.

I had called RCI because I wanted to carry Gatorade - basically, anything they don't sell on the ship seems to be ok - the rep told me they're don't want people coming in with all kinds of soda cans, since they sell that on the ship. I wish I had thought to ask about Red Bull.

The rep also said they don't allow prepared foodstuffs aboard (crackers, cookies in packages are ok). This apparently has to do with food handling regulations and safety (as opposed to "don't bring it on board cause we're going to sell it to you and make money"). I'm taking my Gatorade and Red Bull.

I have never seen Red Bull on any of the Voyager class ships so far. If I were you, and it meant that much to me I would definitely bring some of my own just incase.

Exactly! When I cruised this one time with this guy I was dating, I advised him the same thing. He couldn't live without cactus cooler! Bleh! :eek:

They definitely had it on the Mariner when we cruised in January. One of our tablemates drink of choice was Yeager and Red Bull. Actually, since they'd only use half the can in the drink, they'd bring him the other half of the can. I suppose he used it later, with another shot of Yeager.

Archived