Another liquor question

rocker57

I was looking at the bar menu, and I don't see any special coffee drinks for after dinner. Do they serve them, such as a spanish coffee? If they do, does anyone know the cost, and if it would be part of the cheers program?

I know coffee isn't part of the program, but perhaps if it has booze in it, it does, or else do you just order a coffee, with a shot of whatever on the side, as well as whipping cream and a cherry:p

Thanks!

I know in the MDR, the dessert menu had some coffee drinks available for order with other after-dinner drinks. For example: (Irish?) Coffee with Baileys and the like, don't recall everything as I only bought lattes in the mornings. I'm almost positive that the specialty coffee bar had alcohol on hand for those who like their coffee reinforced with a kick.

BTW: Someone posted My Awesome Bar/Cheers flyer which states coffee beverages were excluded; this exclusion was listed separately, so I take it to read that coffe is excluded regardless if it has alcohol in it or not.

I have a friend that cruises with me that loves the specialty coffees and she went to the specialty coffee shop every night after dinner and purchased one. Not sure how much but she absolutely loved them, said they were the best she ever had and she always had alcohol in them.

Archived