DASH Sale OBC Question

Says automatically receive OBC booking during the sale but will you be able to combine it with the OBC you receive for booking a suite 9 months in advance. I have a 2014 Bermuda cruise booked and received $300 OBC for the suite, can I call tomorrow and get the addtional $150 they are offering with the sale?

Thanks

Says automatically receive OBC booking during the sale but will you be able to combine it with the OBC you receive for booking a suite 9 months in advance. I have a 2014 Bermuda cruise booked and received $300 OBC for the suite, can I call tomorrow and get the addtional $150 they are offering with the sale?

Thanks

Can't say about your situation (if for some reason it wouldn't be valid for old reservations) but we booked our 2014 cruise just before christmas with similar promotion and got $300 + $150 OBC so they are combinable.

Thanks

I think it is for new bookings only. I don't think you can add it to a cruise you've already booked.

Thanks guys. I know it's only for new bookings, but assuming the price hasn't changed since I booked, and so far it hasn't, I should be able to rebook and get the additional obc as long as they are combinable.

I think if it has to be rebooked, you would still have to be 9 months out to get the suite OBC.

Never hurts to call and try!

Terms and Conditions:

Program Code: DASHSALE

Terms and Conditions

*1 & 2 Day sailings are excluded from the offer.

Offer is for New Individual FIT Reservations and New Group Delegates. Qualifying New Individual FIT reservations can be moved into existing Group and count towards Tour Conductor Credits. Offer is combinable with existing group block rates.

Reduced Deposit is 50% off the standard deposit. Reduced Deposit does not apply to The Haven and Suite categories.

Onboard credit has no monetary value and is non-transferable. It may not be used toward onboard service charges or prepurchased activities. Onboard credit is per stateroom, based on cruise length and category booked.

Onboard Credit is applied to the 1st and 2nd guest on the reservation. Singles paying 200% are entitled to full onboard credit value.

Guests who cancel and rebook must accept this promotion's Terms and Conditions.

For reduced deposit reservations cancelled during deposit fee period, fee amount will be assessed in line with terms of booked promotion

Government taxes & fees, and onboard service charges are additional.

Not applicable to Chartered Dates and Group Types: INCREG & INCLARGE

Wait, what? Can I ask an additional question? I've been looking at a suite and when I mock-booked it yesterday I saw that $300 OBC came with the suite. Is this standard? So, if I book tomorrow instead of today, I should (hopefully) see $300 OBC plus, an additional $150, plus some kind of e-coupons. Can I use the e-coupons for products and services along with my OBC?

I have a feeling I'll be booking a cruise first thing in the morning!

That's what I would expect to see. :)

The e-coupons aren't really of much value to most people...extra internet minutes when you purchase a package, $5 off a blackjack tournament, those types of things... I think they've probably already been posted here on Cruise Critic.

Thanks guys. I know it's only for new bookings, but assuming the price hasn't changed since I booked, and so far it hasn't, I should be able to rebook and get the additional obc as long as they are combinable.

If you cancel and rebook you are liable to lose the $300 OBC that you got from your first booking.

The coupons are not for free spa treatment but for a discount. Must be used on a port day.

I was able to call and get the extra $150.00 obc with out any problem on a suite booking last month for a May 2014. i just called NCL and said that they were offering more obc now and they honored it.

That's great, good for you! Happy cruising! :)

Archived