Ecstasy sounds Dirty right?

firstcruiseever

I think maybe we might try the ecstasy out of port canaveral for a shorter cruise instead of the 7 nighter on the dream.... Anyone ever sailed the ecstasy? Have any comments or ideas for making an awesome vacation? Also, does anyone know if they have nice beds on the ecstasy? (We had a sucky one last cruise! :p ) Thanks in advance...

PS I feel like I'm talking dirty everytime I say "We're going on the ecstasy..." giggle.

We just sailed The Ecstasy and had a wonderful time. The ship was in really good condition.. and very clean....My husband said this was probably the best cruise so far....the food was really good...

Here is a link to my recent review....if you have any questions that I can help with, I will be glad to answer if I can.

I think you will have a great time on this ship.:)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1767434

My wife and I were on ecstasy last Jan ... As nice and clean as any other ship. We really liked the back end of the Fantasy class ships since it is pretty open and you can eat outside from the buffet vs inside looking out windows

Also a smaller ship is nice too :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

LOL Ecstasy was a very clean ship. We had a great time. I had a good time in the weeks leading up to the cruise saying "only 2 more weeks and I'll be on Ecstasy" LOL

We like the serenity deck on fantasy class ships. The service was good in the dining room and we met some fun people.

I'd like to go again sometime. The trip on Ecstasy was fun :D:p

I know hha it does sound a little risque! :eek::D

My ecstasy review is in my signature if you're interrested. We had an amazing time! No complaints....although...I am a newbie:rolleyes::p;)

Thank you! I just read your review and it was WONDERFUL. DH actually listened to most of the review too! He is super excited to go now and looking forward to Half Moon Cay. Can't wait to read the other reviews that are posted on this thread! :)

DW and I thoroughly enjoyed trippin' on Ecstasy for 5 days last year. A link to the comprehensive photo review (i.e. "all the stuff we saw while trippin' on Ecstasy") is in my signature below.

It's a good clean ship and DW and I had no complaints on the bedding or cabin!

Archived