Can you make restaurant reservations on Dawn before you make final payment?

LizzieTrowbridge

Sailing on the Dawn in June. Final payment is due in early April. Can I make restaurant reservations before final payment? NCL site does not allow me to make restaurant reservations today and I'm not sure if this becomes available a certain number of days before sailing or if you need to make final payment before making reservations. Anyone know? Thanks.

No. You can't make reservations until 55 days out from your cruise, which is well after final payment.

I thought I read it was 45 days before the cruise or 60 days if you have a suite?

I'm still pretty green with regards to NCL so I probably remember wrong. (wouldn't be the first time)

Bill

I thought I read it was 45 days before the cruise or 60 days if you have a suite?

I'm still pretty green with regards to NCL so I probably remember wrong. (wouldn't be the first time)

Bill

Even if, all are past final payment. Some have tried booking at 55 days, then to be told 45. Called back the next day and could? Makes sense if you are in a suite (which we are not), that you could book earlier, but still it's after final payment is due.

Do the prime times fill up so fast that you have to log in to the website right when you are allowed to book?

The only restaurant that fills up quickly is Teppanyaki due to limited seating. I honestly wouldn't worry about booking anything else in advance.

Do the prime times fill up so fast that you have to log in to the website right when you are allowed to book?

NO- in fact we have never booked in advance, always booked onboard, sometimes the day of, and found times available. If you have a party of 10 and want to eat at prime time every night (7:00) then you might want to make sure you plan in advance- but for your average table for 2 or 4 I always found there were plenty of options. Teppanyaki may be the exception- we haven't tried that, and I know it does sell out (very limited seating).

They only release about 30% of the seating capacity for booking online, so no need to worry even if you wouldn't be able to book online (which I highly doubt).

Archived