St Petersburg

paksey

I just purchased Massie's Catherine the Great and Russia-Land of the Tsars DVD set. Unfortunately, they didn't have the other suggested readings for my kindle :(. I am too spoiled to read the hard copy! Many thanks to you both!

Dolfans from Miami

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do!"

Walt Disney

It would also be interesting to see how Alla compared with your fellow cruisers who took SPB company tours. We are interested in that company also. as it also got great reviews!

All great points, Len! I hold the same convictions towards Alla...excellent customer service, prompt responses and very accommodating to special needs. This is what makes these boards so great! We each have the freedom to voice our own opinions in an honest and respectable manner. We truly are a "Democracy"! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

I couldn't agree more about Alla's customer service... I have been working with her for a few months, organizing a tour for our ships roll call group tour coming up in May.

She has been wonderful to work with... and from the reviews I have read, the tours are great also. :)

Hi Dolfans,

You assume correctly. All passengers must fill-out the migration card and present it to the officer as they pass through immigration. As previously mentioned, they are similar to airline landing cards

The migration cards look like this:

russian20imigration20landing20card.gif

I'm clever. :)

In case getting these cards on the ship might be a problem, I printed them off from the internet.

No, actually I'm dumb :o

I then realised that each card has its own unique serial number, so a copied card is useless.

Wot a wally :D

JB :)

I'm clever. :)

In case getting these cards on the ship might be a problem, I printed them off from the internet.

No, actually I'm dumb :o

I then realised that each card has its own unique serial number, so a copied card is useless.

Wot a wally :D

JB :)

It was a great thought though, JB! I say we give you an "A" for effort!:p

Dolfans from Miami

"When you are curious, you find lots of interesting things to do!"

Walt Disney

Archived