Last Minute Caribbean Questions...PLEASE HELP ME!!!

nrose6

Well, I have waited to finsh all my packing tonight and now I have a million things to do...so can you guys please help me with some last minute questions...THANKS!!! :-)

1) Is there a pier change for the Caribbean Princess to pier 2??? ( someone told me this and im not sure)

2) When is the earliest I can board the ship???

3) Is there anything else I should know...lol....

THanks soo much!

Well, I have waited to finsh all my packing tonight and now I have a million things to do...so can you guys please help me with some last minute questions...THANKS!!! :-)

1) Is there a pier change for the Caribbean Princess to pier 2??? ( someone told me this and im not sure)

2) When is the earliest I can board the ship???

3) Is there anything else I should know...lol....

THanks soo much!

nrose6,

1) I understand that there is a convention of some sort in town - if they've changed the pier it's no big deal - bus drivers, shuttles and taxis will know their way around.

2) The doors open for boarding around 12 noon

3) RELAX...you're in for a treat. Make sure to be on the port side for sailaway the "condo crazies" will give you a wonderful send off.

Make sure you go to the Wheelhouse bar - sit at the bar - and let Hazel take care of you.

Don't miss the views from Outrigger Bar.

Have dinner a Sabatini - it's wonderful.

Have a terrific cruise and when you get back tell us all about it.

nrose6,

1) I understand that there is a convention of some sort in town - if they've changed the pier it's no big deal - bus drivers, shuttles and taxis will know their way around.

2) The doors open for boarding around 12 noon

3) RELAX...you're in for a treat. Make sure to be on the port side for sailaway the "condo crazies" will give you a wonderful send off.

Make sure you go to the Wheelhouse bar - sit at the bar - and let Hazel take care of you.

Don't miss the views from Outrigger Bar.

Have dinner a Sabatini - it's wonderful.

Have a terrific cruise and when you get back tell us all about it.

3) Visit mark in the Crooners lounge he makes the Best MARTINIS

By the way you have the best Captain in the Fleet you will see him everywere

Captain Guisseppe Romano.

Enjoy

Tom

Hazel is now at Crooners bar , or she was last week. Tradewinds is the place to be for the sailaway party. Say Hi to Warren and Bonnie(male). tell them their pals in Canada need someone to come here and make a good Chocolate Banana. Conrad at the Sterling is a great guy too, and Conrad the waiter is good too. Book early if you want to go there. Get a barhoppers card and fill in all the bars and get a little gift at Club Fusion. Great ship , great time.

Archived