Magic Internet

crashkart

We are currently on the Magic, and for those who are wondering they still have the $99 high speed week long internet package. Just in case anyone was curious about this, because I was before we left. Have a great day everyone!

We are currently on the Magic, and for those who are wondering they still have the $99 high speed week long internet package. Just in case anyone was curious about this, because I was before we left. Have a great day everyone!

Thanks for letting us know

The speed really depends on how many people are on and weather etc. today is cloudy and a sea day so kinda slow, but still faster than dial up!! Many times it is darn quick. Definitely worth the $99 in my opinion. Hey it let me get on here right? lol

One thing that I found out last month when I was on the Magic was that it said it would log you out of other devices if you tried to connect more than one at a time. It never did but it said it would. It worked fine in our cabin too, not just the common areas.

One thing that I found out last month when I was on the Magic was that it said it would log you out of other devices if you tried to connect more than one at a time. It never did but it said it would. It worked fine in our cabin too, not just the common areas.

so if you purchase the internet for the week can it be used on more then just one computer?

so if you purchase the internet for the week can it be used on more then just one computer?

If you purchase the $99 package it is unlimited devices but only one at a time can be logged in. I found it usable at most times and other times (midday on sea days) that I could not connect with the iPhone so I would go to a Fun Hub terminal if I really needed to be online a that moment. We split it with our friends because one of them needed to logon for work reasons daily. When he was logged on and I would try to I would get a message asking if I wanted to end the other session.

If you purchase the $99 package it is unlimited devices but only one at a time can be logged in. I found it usable at most times and other times (midday on sea days) that I could not connect with the iPhone so I would go to a Fun Hub terminal if I really needed to be online a that moment. We split it with our friends because one of them needed to logon for work reasons daily. When he was logged on and I would try to I would get a message asking if I wanted to end the other session.

I always got that message too (asking if I wanted to end the other session), I always said "Yes, end it" but it never did. We had 3 devices all connected to the internet at the same time. They may "fix" that eventually but it worked for us in December.

thanks!

Archived