Expecting Something Else in the Mail?

snoopy5386

Hi,

We are sailing Caribbean Princess on the 7/2/05 and just the other day got our cruise documents in the mail. All that came was the two little books with what is almost like tickets in them for the cruise, transfers, shore excursions etc. Should I be expecting anything else? Last time I think we got some sort of cruise guide?

Help me out please!

Hi the first documents you get about three months out include a guide for your shore excursions, your cruise answer book and the forms you need to fill out ie immigration etc. The second documents we recieved were our ticket books and our luggage tags.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

Hi,

We are sailing Caribbean Princess on the 7/2/05 and just the other day got our cruise documents in the mail. All that came was the two little books with what is almost like tickets in them for the cruise, transfers, shore excursions etc. Should I be expecting anything else? Last time I think we got some sort of cruise guide?

Help me out please!

cozzello is right, you should have received some "precruise" docs.

On our last Caribbean Princess cruise we booked at last minute and got our final docs before our precruise - so you may still get them. They seem to less important (not to me - I LOVE stuff like that ;) ) now that must everything can be done online. Have a great cruise.

Archived