Victory Review- January 6-13th!! With Pictures!!!

Halftocruz

So a few more photos of the trip. We got to hold these cool sea creatures at a beach on the way to Orient. This guy named Calvin catches them and then we could hold them... Overall it was a fantastic cruise and we enjoyed it very much. If you have any questions that I did not cover about food, entertainment, the ship or tours please let me know. Thanks for reading this review and again I always appreciate and enjoy everyone else'e reviews...

Thanks

Kellie

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Forgot to mention... My mom and son Trevor did the Chef's table. I just wanted to let anyone know that if they think it is something that they would be interested in, do it!!! They LOVED it. They said the food was amazing, the service was immpecable and the tour of the galley was very interesting. It was worth every cent of the 75.00. They were stuffed and Trevor brough home a written copy of the Chocolate Melting cake!!! It looks easy...

Going to St Lucia in October and considering Herods tour. What did you think? Would you use him again? The small boat has me worried as we are going with my in-laws. Did you notice any other tours, did they have better boats for the return trip?

Going to St Lucia in October and considering Herods tour. What did you think? Would you use him again? The small boat has me worried as we are going with my in-laws. Did you notice any other tours, did they have better boats for the return trip?

I would use him again because he was great but the small boat was an issue. If your in-laws have ANY issues with getting in and out of a boat and having to climb up from the dock or down into the boat from the pier up above then this won't work. My mom said she was glad she didn't have any mobility issues becasue she could not have done this. There are other tours. You could check with Spencer Ambrose. I suggest looking at the St. Lucia port of call boards and maybe contact the tours.

Then we went to Orient beach for 2 hours of sun and fun. My kids loved the ocean the most there as there are waves and toys to play with. I did warn my 12 year old that he might see topless women and to just look away. And of course right away, we sat down next to someone topless. You know he just looked away and then my DH got the kids in the water and they stayed there the WHOLE two hours. We were at a place call La Playa

bth_VictoryCruise2013312_zpse6f9e098.jpg

Kids playing at Orient beach

[/img]

Did you remember the cost to use the water toys or to rent chairs/umbrellas at the beach (or was it included in your tour price)?

Sue

Did you remember the cost to use the water toys or to rent chairs/umbrellas at the beach (or was it included in your tour price)?

Sue

Sue,

No it was not included in the tour. We paid 10.00 for 2 chairs with umbrella and that included 2 free drink coupons. The water trampoline was $10.00 each for unlimited use.

Thanks

Great review and Pics!! look like your family had a blast. I doing this same itinerary in Oct., and I was considering doing Herod's tour, but the boat won't work for some of the people in my group. I think I'm going to try Cosol.

Good idea. It was difficult to get in and out of the boat. I would ask Cosol the same thing though...

Archived