Kid's Passports

MANDALOUWHO

Hello! So I caved :) After 2 cruises where just Hubby and I had our passports we got the boys (10 and 6) theirs. I really do not have a good excuse for not doing it earlier so please be nice lol.

My question is - the boys are super excited about the passports and I think it would be fun to get them stamped for them, but am not sure this can be done when in a port. Is there a place we can go to in the port and do this? Our upcoming trip is Antigua, St. Thomas, Nassau, and Tortola. Thanks for your help!

I only know about Nassau. In all our trips there, we had never bothered to do this. But last January, my best friend went with us and she insists on getting hers stamped everywhere. So we went to the building at the port where we got them stamped.

When you get of the ship and are walking towards the Festival Place (or whatever the cruise port building is called), you hook a left, instead and go into the building where the offices are. Inside, you'll be directed down the hall to the official who will stamp it for you. It's kind of out of the way, and you have to show the passports to the security guys who are trying to heard you towards the Festival Place instead, and let them know what you are trying to do.:)

I only know about Nassau. In all our trips there, we had never bothered to do this. But last January, my best friend went with us and she insists on getting hers stamped everywhere. So we went to the building at the port where we got them stamped.

When you get of the ship and are walking towards the Festival Place (or whatever the cruise port building is called), you hook a left, instead and go into the building where the offices are. Inside, you'll be directed down the hall to the official who will stamp it for you. It's kind of out of the way, and you have to show the passports to the security guys who are trying to heard you towards the Festival Place instead, and let them know what you are trying to do.:)

Thank you so much!

Archived