Fitness Facilities on Navigator

kmcqueen

Does anyone have a picture of the fitness facilities on the Navigator they could post? My wife and I are going on our 3rd cruise on the Navigator in March, but we can't remember what equipment, weights, etc. were available in the workout areas. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

See May 15th on this page of my web site:

http://billinlodi.com/2010CruisePhotos/

Really nice compilation of photos. Thank you..

We will be on the Navigator for the third time on the April 23 2013 sailing on virtually the same route except they now start in Miami rather than Ft. Lauderdale. No problem as we live here.

Then in September, we will sail again on the Navigator from NYC to Montreal.

We love that ship.

I love the Navigator as well, my first 2 cruises of many on Regent since then were on that ship in 200 and 2001, and later in 2005 on my first cruise to the Norwegian Fjords, 2008 for a crossing Africa to Rio, and in 2011 to Canada. Times in between, many cruises on the other ships, and great memories on ALL of them, I pick according to itinerary, not the ship. Responder, I hope you love your cruise to Canada in the fall! This is the same small ship, you know, so when everyone is forced inside with weather issues, it can be "close", but never what I would call crowded. Just a slight difference I remember from being in the Caribbean.

The fitness center on the Navigator is now located at the bow end of the ship. I think you will find everything that you would find on any of the Regent ships which you can look at on the websites. It really is a good space. It is located where on my first cruises, there used to be the Observation Lounge, but no longer. Not a bad idea actually, as this space while over the bow, was not above it. My first cruise to Alaska, I would not want to be sitting waiting for a viewthere as hundreds in front of me would have blocked. So don't count on a view from there.

Then in September, we will sail again on the Navigator from NYC to Montreal.

We love that ship.

Responder, We will be joining you on that cruise, as we will be doing the full 43 days from Vancouver to Montreal.

Also, thank you for the compliment on the webpage. I have done photo pages and log pages for each cruise I have taken.

Wonderful set of photos....thank you very much, really interested as we are doing a similar trip on Navigator April 22nd, our first time on this ship so now....thanks to you Responder... we know what to expect. The canal looks amazing and then the colours of Mexico, wow can't wait!

Archived