Bon Voyage Dept?

CruiseLover824

I have never cruised on Princess, but my mom is taking a cruise this March with them.

My question is.....do they offer Bon voyage packages like Carnival does? I would like to do something for her birthday like room decoration or drink coupons. I looked on their website, but didn't see anything like that.

Thanks,

Wendy

I've seen cabin doors decorated for birthday's so they would probably do that for your mom's cabin. You could probably pre order other items for her to receive on her cruise. 1-800-774-6237 is the number for Princess. I would call them with your moms cruise information and let them know what you would like to do in celebration for her birthday. I'm sure they would be more than happy to help :-)

I have never cruised on Princess, but my mom is taking a cruise this March with them.

My question is.....do they offer Bon voyage packages like Carnival does? I would like to do something for her birthday like room decoration or drink coupons. I looked on their website, but didn't see anything like that.

Absolutely! There's a "Gifts and Services" section on the Princess website. http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/celebrations/index.jsp

For a door decoration, cake, etc., have her TA mark her booking as to whether she's celebrating anything. If you have access to her Cruise Personalizer, you can fill out that information yourself.

Thanks you guys!! I figured that they would definitely do something, but I just couldn't find the info I was looking for.

I swear I looked all around their website and couldn't find anything remotely close to a "gifts and services" section!!!:confused:

If you go to Princess.com, at the bottom of the page, there is a lot of links. At the far right is a column titled "Additional Information". In that list is the link to "Gifts & Services".

If you go to Princess.com, at the bottom of the page, there is a lot of links. At the far right is a column titled "Additional Information". In that list is the link to "Gifts & Services".
It's actually easier than that. Go to the banner at the top of the page "Learn About Princess," then go to "Onboard Experience." You'll find the link to Gifts & Services there.

Archived