Best Boat for 3/4 day Back to Back??

meluvtogocruise

Looking to book a back to back some time this year. Which ship or ships would you recommend.

Probably out of Miami??:confused:

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Mel

I vote the Imagination also! You leave on Friday, be in Nassau on Saturday and overnight, leave on Sunday and arrive back on Monday. Then you leave Monday afternoon for Key West and Cozumel.

We did a 5 day/4 day back to back last month on the Ecstasy and Sensation out of Port Canaveral. We had a day in between each cruise. On the Ecstasy we went to Half Moon Cay, Nassau, and Freeport. On the Sensation we went to Nassau and Freeport

Why not just do a 7 day? What advantage is there for a 3-4 or vice versa?

I vote the Imagination also! You leave on Friday, be in Nassau on Saturday and overnight, leave on Sunday and arrive back on Monday. Then you leave Monday afternoon for Key West and Cozumel.

This sounds nice.. How is the Imagination? She was the first ship we sailed on. Loved her way back then. Would you book an inside or oceanview?

We did a 5 day/4 day back to back last month on the Ecstasy and Sensation out of Port Canaveral. We had a day in between each cruise. On the Ecstasy we went to Half Moon Cay, Nassau, and Freeport. On the Sensation we went to Nassau and Freeport

Thanks... this sounds nice too! Were you happy with the condition of these ships?

I would vote for the Imagination. We did it in Oct. and really enjoyed the cruises. We are planning to do it again probably in May. We did it as a 4/3 but next time will do a 3/4.

Hmmm... 4/3 vs 3/4? Is it nicer to finish with the longer cruise?

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Were you able to stay on the ship or did you have to get off and back on?

Thanks... this sounds nice too! Were you happy with the condition of these ships?

Yes we absolutely loved both ships. They both had their positives and no negatives. I did an extensive photo review of the trip when I returned....here is the link for you to check out both ships

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1758968

.. How is the Imagination? She was the first ship we sailed on. Loved her way back then. Would you book an inside or oceanview?

I sailed on it in June and had a great time. Its a great ship with a great crew. I did a 4 day so your experience might differ on the 3 day part. I got Oceanview as it was only $30 more per room than an inside at the time I booked.

Someday I will get over my grudge with CC and post a review.

I did the 3/4 B2B on the Imagination just to change things up. I was curious after hearing others post about their B2B experiences. We had everything down - bought liquor from the shop on the last night of the first leg & carried it back to the cabin. We recieved both the chocolate covered strawberies plus a complimentary bottle of champagne, but we had made friends with the hotel director. The time on the empty Lido was a really unique experience.

The ports weren't that exciting, but it was one of my favorite cruises.

Hmmm... 4/3 vs 3/4? Is it nicer to finish with the longer cruise? We think we'd prefer it 3/4, get the Nassau part out of the way (much different crowd on the 3 day) and lay back for the 4 day.

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Were you able to stay on the ship or did you have to get off and back on?

. Had to get off just long enough to hand our customs declaration to the nice officer and back on board!

We really enjoyed it. Found the executive chef to be one of the nicest people we've ever met. (See photo in sig)

I sailed on it in June and had a great time. Its a great ship with a great crew. I did a 4 day so your experience might differ on the 3 day part. I got Oceanview as it was only $30 more per room than an inside at the time I booked.

Someday I will get over my grudge with CC and post a review.

I posted a review from our last cruise about a week ago and it disappeared?

Thank you for the feedback. Hope you will post a review!:)

Mel

Archived