Miracle's Port Schedule

mrvegas

A few days ago there was a post detailing possible changes to the port schedule of the Miracle. Supposedly the port days of Cozumel and Belize were being swapped. The post seems to have been pulled off the board. Within other threads, some people are saying they talked to Carnival and there is no change to the schedule, while others are saying there will be a change. Anyone have recent information?

I just got a notice from my travel agent reguarding this:

Here is the updated itinerary from Carnival:

Sunday - Depart Tampa

Monday - At Sea

Tuesday - Grand Cayman 7:00am - 4:00pm

Wednesday - Costa Maya 12:00 noon - 8:00pm

Thursday - Belize 8:00am - 5:00pm

Friday - Cozumel 8:00am - 10:00pm

Saturday - At Sea

Sunday - Tampa

Hope this helps!

Please contact me if you have any further question.

SO, I guess there has been a change.

This is disconcerting. The CCL website shows Coz. on Thurs and Belize on Friday. As this came up on our rollcall board, I decided to call CCL directly to verify the itinerary, and they did indeed verify that it was Coz. on Thurs and Belize on Friday. I am not saying the itinerary change is wrong, but from the information on the website and oral verification from a CCL rep, I can't find any "official" source saying it has changed*

*Family Miracle, this is in no way meant to say you, or your agent, are not credible sources.

No Problem :)

My travel agent called Carnival and asked , and that was the info she was just given, at 3:36pm today.

The first my travel agent had hear of this "change" was when I called her and left her a message asking IF there was an itineary change for my cruise.

She then called Carnival and called me back and e-mailed me that.

She should be calling me again tonight, (MY cruise price dropped today) so I will ask her again, but I figure she must be correct cause that is the same new itinary that was posted a few days ago.

I really want to know what it correct, cause I need to book my shore excursions, and changing 2 days around and extending Coz til 10 pm will change EVERYTHING :)

Family Miracle, I'm booked on the same cruise. I hope you're right about the schedule change. I haven't made any arrangements yet and I really like the extra time in Cozumel. I'm also glad you mentioned the price drop. I just checked for myself to confirm and I called my TA. :)

Awesome... I just got off the phone with my TA.

She confirmed that she called Carnival (the TA number) and asked about the itinery for the Sept 25th sailing and what I pasted above was the info they gave her. She also had Carnival credit my account for the difference in the cruise price. I feel like I had a productive day :)

I think that FamilyMiracle has good info. I looked on the carnival website for my cruise and whereas before I could "book" shore excursions for Cozumel and Belize, now I can only "view" them. Schedule still shows Thursday for Cozumel and Friday for Belize, but it looks like they are preparing to make a change.

Family Miracle, I'm booked on the same cruise. I hope you're right about the schedule change. I haven't made any arrangements yet and I really like the extra time in Cozumel. I'm also glad you mentioned the price drop. I just checked for myself to confirm and I called my TA. :)

Now, we just need to all stand outside and BLOW southward the week before the cruise, and ward the hurricanes off. :cool:

I'm waiting to see what happens. We are on the 7/3 Miracle.... my PVP says no change, but that it "could" happen. So waiting to see what happens when the Miracle docks on 6/5. We have some in just in case I need to switch excursions.

Now, we just need to all stand outside and BLOW southward the week before the cruise, and ward the hurricanes off. :cool:

I guess that's the price to be paid for bookign the cheapest cruise week of the year. :D

I'm not too concerned about it. What happens happens. Fortunately I'm a local, so no air travel or hotels would need to be rearranged.

This is the reply to the email that I sent to Carnival on Thursday nite.

Thank you for visiting carnival.com. In regards to your query, the itinerary has not changed.

If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Carnival Cruise Lines

-----Original Message-----

Date: Thursday, June 02, 2005 07:22 PM

To: Carnival Cruise Lines (guestinfo@carnival.com)

Subject: Future Sailing

Has their been an itinerary change with the Carnival Miracle?

I guess that's the price to be paid for bookign the cheapest cruise week of the year. :D

I'm not too concerned about it. What happens happens. Fortunately I'm a local, so no air travel or hotels would need to be rearranged.

Yep.. same here. I figure it is all good to me :)

Leaving on Sept 25th, hurricane or not. just 30 mins from Port of Tampa.. 112 days and counting. Sure hope the port switch is correct love going to Cozumel 6th time there

Sunday - Depart Tampa

Monday - At Sea

Saturday - At Sea

Sunday - Tampa

Hope this helps!

I am actually happy about the change and being in Coz for our last port. One question, will the second formal night still be on Friday since we will be in Coz until 10 PM?

Sunday - Depart Tampa

Monday - At Sea

Saturday - At Sea

Sunday - Tampa

Hope this helps!

We received similar email, however we also received an email later same day saying to disregard the previous email. We contacted Carnival today and CSR said NO CHANGE to the ports dates/times.

I just heard back from my travel agent and she CONFIRMED that the itinerary has changed. Belize will be Thursday and Cozumel on Friday until 10:00pm.

Need to try to change the cavetubing, hope I can.

I just heard back from my travel agent and she CONFIRMED that the itinerary has changed. Belize will be Thursday and Cozumel on Friday until 10:00pm.

Need to try to change the cavetubing, hope I can.

Wanting to get to the bottom of this I again called Carnival, requested that the review the lastest information regarding the Carnival Miracle itinerary for 6/12. They found that there was a last minute CONFIRMED CHANGE on Friday at 5PM Eastern. The Miracle has changed its ports, here is the information she provided (and also confirmed with Carnival reservations).

Sunday - Depart Tampa

Monday - At Sea

Wednesday - Costa Maya 12:00 noon - 8:00pm (Note later time)

Thursday - Belize 8:00am - 5:00pm (different date/time)

Friday - Cozumel 8:00am - 11:00pm (different date/time - a lot later departure)

Saturday - At Sea

Sunday - Tampa

Interesting that FamilyMiracle was told 10PM, I was told 11PM (I asked twice for them to confirm this, they did).

I have to change all my excursions (cave tubing too :D). Will see how it goes. Leaving a bad taste in my mouth by Carnival in this last minute change - could be worse, those who left today (6/5) also have same change.:eek:

I am actually happy about the change and being in Coz for our last port. One question, will the second formal night still be on Friday since we will be in Coz until 10 PM?

I thought the second formal night was Saturday.

Wanting to get to the bottom of this I again called Carnival, requested that the review the lastest information regarding the Carnival Miracle itinerary for 6/12. They found that there was a last minute CONFIRMED CHANGE on Friday at 5PM Eastern. The Miracle has changed its ports, here is the information she provided (and also confirmed with Carnival reservations).

Sunday - Depart Tampa

Monday - At Sea

Wednesday - Costa Maya 12:00 noon - 8:00pm (Note later time)

Thursday - Belize 8:00am - 5:00pm (different date/time)

Friday - Cozumel 8:00am - 11:00pm (different date/time - a lot later departure)

Saturday - At Sea

Sunday - Tampa

Interesting that FamilyMiracle was told 10PM, I was told 11PM (I asked twice for them to confirm this, they did).

I have to change all my excursions (cave tubing too :D). Will see how it goes. Leaving a bad taste in my mouth by Carnival in this last minute change - could be worse, those who left today (6/5) also have same change.:eek:

Let us know what time you leave Cozumel.... I like this change myself.. be it 10pm departure or 11 pm departure..... all of it sounds great to me.

Funny thing is today, I called Carnival and asked and they told me the old schedule, I then pushed the issue and asked how come I can no longer book shore excursions on the website for cozumel and Belize and they put me on hold, came back and said it was because the port days and times changed (SLAP HEAD)!

LOL

We discussed this change over a week ago and it go pulled as the first poster mentioned. Why? Why would anyone on this board pull such an important topic as last minute change? Host Terry is on board the Miracle this week and says it has changed. That's good enough for me. I think Carnival (and other lines) should be ashamed to not be able to give out correct information to their customers when they call. Giving conflicting answers seems to be the norm with cruise lines on about anything you ask.

The is no excuse in this for a corporation this large that they can't get the information fast in today's modern technical means of communications.

I think it's more a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. In a corportation the size of Carnival, it's inevitable that the new info trickles down slowly, even with all the modern communication. This is very new info so I'm not at all surprised that not everyone "got the memo" yet.

When I called months and months ago to get the straight story on the gold and platinum S&S cards, it was a matter of finding the right person to get the right answer from. Most of the people I talked to in customer service hadn't even heard about it yet! I think us CC'ers get the scoop on just about everything!:D

Archived