Can take a taxi to Mystic Mountain and just pay there?

AandBmom

I've read through tons of posts on here and I'm still confused. I've seen links to prizes for Mystic Mountain but they seem to be through a tour company. Is there a ticket booth at Mystic Mountain? Can I just take a taxi and pay there? Also does anyone have a price list?

Is there a ticket booth at Mystic Mountain?
Yes.

Can I just take a taxi and pay there?
Yes. We did.

Also does anyone have a price list?
I believe the prices at the ticket booth are the same as the prices on the website listed above. As best as I remember, that was the case when we went in the fall of 2011. I know that we paid $137 "at the door" for a "Tranopy" ticket. The price currently listed on the website is $137.50. I think it's more likely that the price has gone up 50 cents since we were there than that we were given a 50 cent discount. :)

WOW thier prices are rediculous! I can spend a day at Disney World for less and do a lot more.

True--but then you wouldn't be in Jamaica! :cool:

Personally, I loved Mystic Mountain & do not regret even one penny that we spent there.

So here's my dilemma, Carnival price is way cheaper for adults and way more expensive for kids. I can't put the adults with Carnival and the kids with the other place.... Not sure what to do. Anyone know if my 2 and 3 year old can come and ride the skylift for free? Can't find pricing for them.

Anyone know if my 2 and 3 year old can come and ride the skylift for free? Can't find pricing for them.
I had assumed that kids under 5 were admitted free of charge, but maybe not... I just pulled up the Sky Explorer & DRF excursion for our cruise with Carnival & saw this:

Minimum height is 46 inches; no lap riding. Child must be at least 8 years old to ride the Sky Explorer unaccompanied by an adult.

So, sounds like kids have to be a certain height to be allowed on the sky explorer--although the excursion listing says "No Minimum Age". :confused:

I would suggest either contacting Mystic Mountain or Carnival. The MM website has phone numbers, an e-mail address & a live chat option.

Maybe someone with first-hand experience will see this thread & post. *fingers crossed*

Good luck!

Archived