Best Western Cruise and Park $149 12/23/13 Baltimore

kahliasmom

Just booked the Best Western Plus on O'Donnell Street in Baltimore. I know the neighborhood is industrial but the hotel itself has pretty good reviews. I'm wondering if it is a good rate. I thought someone got a park and cruise for $99. But we are 3 adults and one child, traveling at Christmas time, so maybe that is the reason for the higher rate. I know it is $15 a day to park at the terminal. We will have two cars, so right there we are saving about $300. We like staying with Best Western to get rewards points and they include breakfast for free.

We stayed there last April and was very pleased. We didn't really do any sight seeing while there, basically stayed in Hotel but there is a pool and the restuarant was ok. Very nice staff and we didn't have a problem with leaving the car for 9 days. When we got back we reserved another room for our upcoming April cruise and got a rate of $169.00 for 2 adults and two teens. The shuttle to the port was quick, about a 5 minute drive from hotel to port!!

Just booked the Best Western Plus on O'Donnell Street in Baltimore. I know the neighborhood is industrial but the hotel itself has pretty good reviews. I'm wondering if it is a good rate. I thought someone got a park and cruise for $99. But we are 3 adults and one child, traveling at Christmas time, so maybe that is the reason for the higher rate. I know it is $15 a day to park at the terminal. We will have two cars, so right there we are saving about $300. We like staying with Best Western to get rewards points and they include breakfast for free.

If you do a google maps search you will find it's not really industrial but residential with a truck wash on premise with a truck stop across the street. Also you will find low incone housing close by with police caneras mounted on street poles.

This hotel is not in a good part of town. I travel to Baltimore often and would never consider staying in this part of town. Friends of mine stayed there and had issues with their vehicles being broken into, non guests loitering on the property, an increased police presence in the area, and the police cameras in the area as mentioned by Tony. They told me they would not stay there again because of their experience.

Archived