Explain back to back to me.

visconti4

We do b2b to extend the length of the cruise and not have to go on another ship or pack again. We always pick the same room for each leg. You are given a bottle of champagne (I guess that is what it is--we have never opened it) and allowed to be one of the few or the only ones on the ship besides the crew for a few hours or so. You can also get off but then you have to go thru the boarding line again. Not worth it in my opinion.

You are given a bottle of champagne (I guess that is what it is--we have never opened it) and allowed to be one of the few or the only ones on the ship besides the crew for a few hours or so. You can also get off but then you have to go thru the boarding line again. Not worth it in my opinion.

For everyone or just certain levels?

We are doing a b2b2b on the Splendor . We will be leaving Long Beach on 2/3 and getting into NYC on 3/23. The only airfare we have to pay is a one-way from New York back to California. This is a first for us so we are interested to see how it works. We have shore excursions on each port day so we will be getting off the ship and will have to go thru embarkation, I guess. I did make sure to book the same cabin for all 48 days.

We are doing a b2b on the Valor in the fall. We actually will have the same itinerary for both cruises. We chose it because we liked the itinerary, but felt with 5 ports it would be too tiring. This way one week at a port we can kick back and relax, and the other plan something more adventurous. We did a b2b once before and received chocolate covered strawberries at the beginning of our second voyage.

Archived