Dr Limos LLC

delporte

Anyone know of this company or have used them before in Orlando to Port Canaveral? The service on the website looks amazing and the rates are decent not bad but not great.

The website states they have been in business for 10 years but I cant find any reviews, and with all the horror stories of limo companies stating one thing on the website and offering something different, it makes one kind of hesitant.

• 11 months later...

Hi

Did you eventually use this company? I spoke to them this evening by telephone and tgey were super nice but like you, I am a big skeptical as I can cind nothing online about them. Any info woukd be great. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem finding reviews. Found two on YELP.....We booked for our cruise Sunday. The owner seems like a nice guy.."Charlie" We are going from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral. soooooo guess ill be the guinea pig on this one....

The Wright family

I had the same problem finding reviews. Found two on YELP.....We booked for our cruise Sunday. The owner seems like a nice guy.."Charlie" We are going from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral. soooooo guess ill be the guinea pig on this one....

The Wright family

Please report back to us. Knowledge is king.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a blast!!!! Trip was awesome!!! Now back to freezing weather:(((

The limo was a great surprise for the kids! Our drive "Big Henry" was just a sweetheart!!! Car was loaded with all of our favorite drinks. Got us to cruise ship two hours early. BH asked if we would like a quick tour of the port. Drove us out to see the launch pads kids LOVED it! Gave us several hints on getting off the ship. They were VERY helpful! DR Limos gets a thumbs up from us!!!

Request Big Henry!!!!

The Wrights

• 2 months later...

Big Henry is the MAN...a true gentle giant!!!! We mentioned to the booking agent it was a surprise for our 15yr olds birthday......Big Henry had a smile from ear to ear when he let her be the first one to get in.....They had filled the entire car with balloons!!!!! We literally had to pull over on the interstate to let balloons out so we could see each other. Car was amazing! Great start to our vacation! We booked round trip from orlando airport to port for $320....It was cheaper the taking a shuttle with 20 other people!!! and we didn't have to wait for anyone!!!! DR Limos gets our vote too!!!!! Great service!!!!

We did not see them on the first link to port. They do appear to be on the second link for orlando international airport. We had an amazing experience with them! Just booked again for our cruise in July!!!!

I just booked with Charlie for a second time for another cruise this summer. Our first trip was over Christmas break. Our driver was courteous, on time, car was spotless and very nice and we had drinks and snacks waiting for us. When we were picked up from the port our car was waiting right up front and our bags were handled for us. Not to mention they were the best quote I received after calling 5 other services. We have cruised about 10-12 times but it was our first time hiring a limousine service back in December. Before we always took the cruise ship shuttle and it was miserable, crowded and we always had to wait for other cruisers flights to get in before we could leave the airport. Hiring a limo is definitely worth it, and I highly recommend Charlie and DR Limos.

The company was opened in 2012 (11/15/2012).

As i can see they are currently permitted to pick-up at the airport (BUT not the port)!!! Be careful, guys!!! I used four or five different companies in Orlando and some of them are just "garbage"!

Dr. limos is not a recommended company.

All of the great recommendations come

from posters who have just joined last

week with 1-2 posts.

Stick with the companies that are the most

recommended and that travelers have

actually used.

• 1 year later...

I have used Dr. Limos on multiple occasions. I was drawn to the low rates and easy communication with Charlie. Big Henry is a great guy. After booking them time and time again the service dwindled to the point of having to wait long amounts of time for them to arrive. My final experience occurred after they charged me for services we never used, failed to refund the money after several false promises that they would and had to take it up with the credit card company. I was hurt and disappointed that after being a loyal client I was treated that way.