Family Photographer in St Thomas?

apey9995

Hello everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any photographers in St. Thomas to recommend? I was thinking it might be nice to find a professional photographer to take some family pictures on the beach there. I have found alot of website for wedding photographers, but was wondering if anyone has done this before and has anyone to recommend?

Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

Hi Frisco,

I actually have found someone since that post. Here is her website--

http://www.vibeachphotos.com/

She does weddings and families. She did wedding photos for one of my co-workers and they turned out great! I was so happy to find out she did family photo sessions as well.

We are sailing in October on the Liberty-- can't wait!!!

• 1 month later...

I was thinking of the same thing too!! We haven't taken a family portrait years and what better backdrop than a gorgeous island? Be sure to let us know how it worked out for you. We aren't going til Dec so I would love to hear your experience.

I was thinking of the same thing too!! We haven't taken a family portrait years and what better backdrop than a gorgeous island? Be sure to let us know how it worked out for you. We aren't going til Dec so I would love to hear your experience.

Yes, I will post how it goes. So far the photographer we chose has been great. Good communication skills, prompt, was helpful in recommending the best times and location. Plus I thought the price was good, esp compared to the ships!

• 4 weeks later...

So we got back from our cruise on Saturday and our photo session was the 18th. The photographer, Sage Parker, was fabulous. She took a number of pictures, poses, and picked a couple good locations. She had the proofs to us by the 23rd and will send us the disc in a week or so. Here is the link if you would like to see. I highly recommend Crown Images to anyone wanting a photographer in St. Thomas.

http://www.vibeachphotos.com/p433289947

Oh - and our cruise was great too

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Beautiful photos!! Love the outfits on the kiddies. Do you mind sharing how much the photos cost?

Thanks!!

Thank you! Outfits from Naartjie :) We paid Sage $300 and she spent an hour at the photo shoot and gave us 32 photos that she emailed on a CD about a week later so that we could order prints. She does recommend a printer, but you can use whoever you might prefer as you own the rights. We thought it was a great deal since we got the photo CD.

Archived