Jewel Cabin questions for first time NCL cruiser

MariTenor1

We are taking our first cruise on an NCL ship and have a midship balcony. I see from the pictures of the room that there is a small "desk" area across from the sofa where the TV is located. Is there a mirror there where one could get ready while another is in the shower?

Thanks!

We are taking our first cruise on an NCL ship and have a midship balcony. I see from the pictures of the room that there is a small "desk" area across from the sofa where the TV is located. Is there a mirror there where one could get ready while another is in the shower?

Thanks!

Here's a picture from the Jewel. AFT balcony cabin. Would think they are similar and if the case, you're good to go.

6jity8.jpg

just off the gem a little over a week now and stayed in a mid ship balcony cabin. Yes there is a mirror where you can get ready. Not sure if its across from the sofa as ours was across from the bed but you will have one

Here's a picture from the Jewel. AFT balcony cabin. Would think they are similar and if the case, you're good to go.

We had cabin 9114 on the Jewel, which I believe is a midship balcony and it had the same little desk set up with a stool. There is an electrical outlet as well as the blow dryer that comes with the cabin. I found it was the best place to do my hair and put on make up before supper :)

You should have 3 "American" outlets in any balcony cabin on the Jewel.

The "desk" which is actually a pull out table next to the balcony, the dressing table area where the hair dryer is and a 3rd (which I just found after 16 or so cruises on her) in the open space beneath the refrigerator :D.

You should have 3 "American" outlets in any balcony cabin on the Jewel.

The "desk" which is actually a pull out table next to the balcony, the dressing table area where the hair dryer is and a 3rd (which I just found after 16 or so cruises on her) in the open space beneath the refrigerator :D.

bonus outlet!! good to know for charging electronics. Thanks.

sdmike: that's pretty much what our desk usually looks like!

I see the coffee maker in your photo. Do you know if that is in all the cabins?

Yep. They had them in the inside cabins some of my family is in, so if they had them there, I would guess they had them in the balcony rooms as well.

You think the desk looks bad in that shot, try this one (several chargers, computer, ipad, phones, cameras, binoculars, etc)

DSCN4955-vi.jpg

Archived