Mr. Barbados please help

sierra641

Please help if you can. I am trying to find any information on a 4x4 safari tour from the company on Adventurelandbarbados.com. I have had no luck finding any not even any personal experiences. They have a great website with information. I wanted to know if you had heard anything about the company and the tour? Thanks so much!

I have no first hand experience with Adventureland 4x4, but our houseguests from the UK took the private tour with them last February and had a ball.

They said it was one of the most enjoyable days that they’ve ever had.

These folks are world travelers and if they liked the tour you can bet it’s a good one.

Hopefully someone will respond that has actually taken one of their tours and you can get some first-hand details.

Have a wonderful time on the island. :)

Check out another thread that discusses someone's experience with this outfit. Try using the advanced search engine using '4X4 Barbados' or scroll down through the ports section and look for 4X4.

• 2 weeks later...

I did this tour and liked it. It was not my first choice, but it covered a lot of the island... you got to see the East side which is spectacular. Then did a little offroading and stoped at Paradise Beach.

Archived