PG- Ages of passengers?

Hello!

I will be on the PG on Aug. 13th with my friend. We are in our mid-twenties and I was wondering what the average ages of the passengers are? And, will it mostly be couples? I'm sure there will be plenty of friendly people, but I don't want to feel out of place on a cruise with all couples and honeymooners.

Thank you!

-Chrissy

The range of passengers on the PG is very broad. It was far from all couples. The Grand Circle group appeared older thatn the other passengers. There were some 20 somthings, but, they were not overwhelming on board. Average ages I think were 35-50ish.

Hi there,

We are on the same August 13th cruise, and we are in our Mid 20's! (both 27). Although we will be on our honeymoon we have been dating for over 7 years so although we do want some romance, we are more open to meeting friends than being disgusting and lovey dovey! :)

We are definately open to grabbing drinks and getting to know some new friends.

I'm Kacey and my fiancee is Dennis. Looking forward to it!

Hi Kacey and Dennis!!

Thanks for replying, my friend and I are both 26. It's great to hear that there will be some people our age on the cruise (not that I mind younger or older people!!).

We will have to meet up on the ship. When are you flying in? We are taking a non-stop from JFK on Air Tahiti Nui, that won't get in until almost midnight, but Radisson said they will be holding the ship until 1:30am for passengers on that flight.

I can't wait to go, it will be so nice to go and relax (we are from the Philadelphia area).

-Chrissy

Archived