Eeek

hlb76

Finally we are within days of leaving for vacation. We fly out on Friday, I can't wait to leave MN. Yet I'm so not ready not a single thing packed, I did though take the summer clothes bin out. Not a single excursion picked out. I'm kinda happy I turned a new leaf as I am a over planner but now I'm starting to freak a bit so much to do in so little time!

Finally we are within days of leaving for vacation. We fly out on Friday, I can't wait to leave MN. Yet I'm so not ready not a single thing packed, I did though take the summer clothes bin out. Not a single excursion picked out. I'm kinda happy I turned a new leaf as I am a over planner but now I'm starting to freak a bit so much to do in so little time!

You are just going to need to take a cruise when you get back in order to relax from the cruise you just took;).

Flying out on Friday also. Packed yesterday except for a couple of things needed this week. Have already notified my cc company and plan to stop the mail although our son will be here on the weekends. Have the boarding pass all packed as well as the luggage tags printed and in their clear plastic holders. Have the passports in my carryon and have my Kindle all charged and ready to go. I am so ready to leave the cold and snow.

Flying out on Friday also. Packed yesterday except for a couple of things needed this week. Have already notified my cc company and plan to stop the mail although our son will be here on the weekends. Have the boarding pass all packed as well as the luggage tags printed and in their clear plastic holders. Have the passports in my carryon and have my Kindle all charged and ready to go. I am so ready to leave the cold and snow.

Sounds like you and I are in EXACTLY the same place! ;) :D

Maybe I'll see you on the Valor. My wife and I have been looking forward to this cruise for what feels like forever!! (It's only been a couple months :))

Maybe I'll see you on the Valor. My wife and I have been looking forward to this cruise for what feels like forever!! (It's only been a couple months :))

I booked it over a year ago right after we got back from our Jan. cruise. It does seem like it took forever to get here. Did you join the roll call? We are all meeting in the Prometheus bar at 3pm on embarkation day then a bunch are meeting at Jack's Shack in Grand Turk.

Archived