Driver

hockeypapa

:cool:WE WILL BE IN GRAND CAYMAN IN NOV WE WILL BE STAYING ON THE EAST END FOR A WEEK IS THERE A DRIVER WHO WE COULD HIRE TO TAKE US INTO GEORGETOWN TO CATCH A TOUR TO STINGRAY CITY AND THEN TAKE US BACK TO THE EAST END WHAT WOULD THE COST BE THANK YOU:)

It would probably cost less to rent a car for the day. McCurleys and one of the majors (Budget , IIRC) can arrange for you to pick up and drop off your car at one of the major East End resorts.

You can try to use the public buses. Definitely the cheapest way to go but there is no schedule. You might be waiting on the roadside in East End for a while before a bus goes past.

And the resorts probably offer a scheduled excursion bus to go to/from town for shopping. Check with your hotel to see if the times would work with scheduling a stingray trip instead of shopping.

:cool:WE WILL BE IN GRAND CAYMAN IN NOV WE WILL BE STAYING ON THE EAST END FOR A WEEK IS THERE A DRIVER WHO WE COULD HIRE TO TAKE US INTO GEORGETOWN TO CATCH A TOUR TO STINGRAY CITY AND THEN TAKE US BACK TO THE EAST END WHAT WOULD THE COST BE THANK YOU:)

I'm pretty sure you can do a tour from Rum Point, why go into town.

I'm pretty sure you can do a tour from Rum Point, why go into town.

They would still need some way to get to Rum Point. I think there are also tours that run from the resort area in East End, but I'd still recommend a car if people are staying out there. It's pretty far from town and all of the tourist attractions and shopping, and even just the taxi rides to/from the airport are going to be pretty pricey.

Red Sail does offer stingray tours with departures from Rum Point. It is about a 25-30 minute drive from the East End resorts to Rum Point. They do not provide transportation from the resorts to/from Rum Point but your hotel might be able to arrange that.

Archived