Carnival pride reviews

lildolphin08

I love the Pride and have sailed her twice. If you search on my posts, I have my detailed review from 2011 with a lot of pictures. As far as obstruction goes, it depends on which lifeboat you are near, because some are larger than others. Still if you get a good price, it's not too bad.

We did the Pride last fall and loved the cruise! We also stayed in an obstructed balcony, and definitely would do it again.

My review is in my signature if you're interested?

I'm sure you will have a great cruise! :)

Jenn

We did the Pride last fall and loved the cruise! We also stayed in an obstructed balcony, and definitely would do it again.

My review is in my signature if you're interested?

I'm sure you will have a great cruise! :)

Jenn

Thanks for the link - search was not been reliable lately. Loving your review, thanks!

Jen,

Thanks for the review it was great information!! loved the pics.. Any other room numbers on deck 5 that u know are good views???

Thanks! :)

If you take a look at the deck plans, look for cabins that show between the lifeboats. And avoid the first 3 lifeboats altogether since they are taller and obstruct the view more.

Don't just rely on the cabin numbers shown online, you can always make a list of the good ones and call and ask if any are available. Carnival only shows 10 at a time online, so worth calling! And of course check on 5236 since that's the best one!

Jenn

Archived