Transatlantic crossings

stringo

Having completed 24 Transatlantic Crossings, mostly to and from the UK and Florida but a few to and from the Med, we have only encountered rough seas on 2 of them but as Rick stated, who can predict what Mother Nature may well serve up!!!!

John.

Hi Rick, Hope you and your dear wife are keeping well.

My partner & I are booked on our first transatlantic crossing on Liberty of the Seas, sailing Oct 26 from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale. We have cruised quite a few times but never transatlantic and I wondered if the sailing would be fairly rough at that time of year. I know with the ships being larger now that you don't experience as much sea sickness but I have heard crossings at this time of year can be quite rocky :eek: Any information much appreciated.

Do you mean Oct 27 2013??

We are on the same sailing as you, we booked it after a very smooth sailing last October on the NCL EPIC TA. We did have a couple of rainy days at the beginning of the cruise and there was a time when the captain said the Atlantic was being very kind to us, so who knows what the ocean will be like this year..

Have you joined the roll call yet? :)

Archived