Setting up a cocktail party...

popsec

I've done this, but it was when we were booked as a group so the cocktail party was a free perk. I would contact the group reservation department (1.855.625.4768) as they are the ones who would arrange it if it's possible outside a group booking.

I've done this, but it was when we were booked as a group so the cocktail party was a free perk. I would contact the group reservation department (1.855.625.4768) as they are the ones who would arrange it if it's possible outside a group booking.

Yes, I realized that it was a group perk but was just wondering if it was something that could be set up. I'll pass on the phone number to someone on our roll call who wanted to set it up.....thanks!

Yes, I realized that it was a group perk but was just wondering if it was something that could be set up. I'll pass on the phone number to someone on our roll call who wanted to set it up.....thanks!

I am interested in what they find what the outcome is. Can you post it once you find out? I have been to the carnival meet and greets that we're aid and they were so worth it! I would love to do this on NCL too!

I know that on Carnival you can set up a cocktail party for a group for 1 hour in a lounge at a set price per person. Does NCL have something like this?

If the phone call's don't get you any result's, you can try an email to group event's

I see you are, looking at the epic for you try

groupeventepic@ncl.com

it should take about 3 to 4 day's for a reply.

all the best

Vic

Does the M&M come with any snack or anything? What about pre paying for an open bar... sorry I'm so new to NCL not sure.. TIA

Meet&Mingle, or Meet&greet, usually is like a continental breakfast, like you would get in any hotel's

A cocktail party. On Carnival a group of 20 or more can set up a cocktail party - a 2 hour one with open bar is about $20 per person.

Does NCL do something similar?

Each ship usually, have a happy hour, some just that 1 hour, some are two, you don't have to pay $20. You will however pay for 1 drink =get 2 .

Never heard of paying the $20. open bar.

Hopefully if there is an open bar, someone will chime in. :cool:

Each ship usually, have a happy hour, some just that 1 hour, some are two, you don't have to pay $20. You will however pay for 1 drink =get 2 .

Never heard of paying the $20. open bar.

Hopefully if there is an open bar, someone will chime in. :cool:

There are 2 for 1 drink specials on every ship on the fleet. 2 for 1 martini's and other drink specials. The times and drinks will be listed in the dailies.

NCL offers several packages for hosting parties. There is a minimum of 15-20 people who all must pay the amount to attend. Group services hadndels this prior to boarding and one person must use ond credit card to pay for the function. If you want to add wine or chamapagne to a M&G it is easy to do. I often have mimosa's during the M&G and buy 6 or 7 bottles and NCL provides the OJ.

Here is the 2012 pricing for the parties you need to order from group events.

viewer?attid=0.1&pid=gmail&thid=136efbd58b64203f&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3D2%26ik%3Debd0dbc135%26view%3Datt%26th%3D136efbd58b64203f%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dsafe%26zw&docid=3c3eddafc8aff6e45e92611a73d50f25%7C08ea79c6e7bb03920628fa1b98a3a637&a=bi&pagenumber=1&w=800

There are 2 for 1 drink specials on every ship on the fleet. 2 for 1 martini's and other drink specials. The times and drinks will be listed in the dailies.

NCL offers several packages for hosting parties. There is a minimum of 15-20 people who all must pay the amount to attend. Group services hadndels this prior to boarding and one person must use ond credit card to pay for the function. If you want to add wine or chamapagne to a M&G it is easy to do. I often have mimosa's during the M&G and buy 6 or 7 bottles and NCL provides the OJ.

Here is the 2012 pricing for the parties you need to order from group events.

viewer?attid=0.1&pid=gmail&thid=136efbd58b64203f&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fui%3D2%26ik%3Debd0dbc135%26view%3Datt%26th%3D136efbd58b64203f%26attid%3D0.1%26disp%3Dsafe%26zw&docid=3c3eddafc8aff6e45e92611a73d50f25%7C08ea79c6e7bb03920628fa1b98a3a637&a=bi&pagenumber=1&w=800

Thanks for the info - I couldn't get the doc to load so I will contact group events.

Archived