Carnival will keep things in refrigeration for you.

Winning

This email was sent to me regarding the storage of milk, to the people that said " THEY WILL NOT STORE IT, YOU are WRONG. THEY WILL STORE IT....

Alicia Hilton,

Carnival Cruise Lines is dedicated to offering a quality cruising experience for all of our guests.

Thank you for your email, in response to your Inquiry, please be advised of the following policy for your request.

Due to security restrictions, we can only permit guest to bring a limited amount of beverages onboard.

On embarkation day, each guest may bring a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages on board and only in their carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened bottles and/or cans, 20 ounces each or less.

If the beverage you are bringing comes in a container larger than the above mentioned quantity, they may ask for supporting documentation, like a doctors note.

We will provide storage onboard, you will need to speak with your Maitre'd, upon arrival, and they will store it for you in the Refrigerators by the dining room area. You will need to make arrangements with them for pickup times. There's also a small mini bar refrigerator in you cabin, which is not suitable for medications, but can probably keep your milk stored bellow room temperature, consult with your steward if this is what you decide to do.

If you decide to bring a cooler to store your milk, please be aware that Carnival Cruise Lines does not allow guests to bring large coolers on board its vessels. Small, personal-sized coolers no larger than 12” x 12” x 12” for the purpose of housing small quantities of non-alcoholic beverages and/or medications are permitted as carry-on luggage. Screening and movement of large coolers through embarkation is an impediment to the boarding and security screening process and therefore large coolers are not permitted as carry-on or checked luggage.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard the Fun Ships® of Carnival Cruise Lines.

Sincerely,

Daniel Chile Guest Access Support Carnival Cruise Lines | 3655 NW 87th Avenue | Miami, FL 33138 | 800-438-6744 iCare@carnival.com

Carnival Cruis… iCare@carnival.com

Jan 30

Sorry I still don't believe it. From the tons of posts I read here, carnival customer service is wrong a lot. Plus someone on the other thread you had on this exact same subject had personal experience and was told no once they boarded. I will take first hand experience over anything customer service says. And the fact that in their email they tell you to store it in the fridge. There is no way those are near cold enough to keep milk from going bad.

I do find it a little funny that you are so adamant about this milk because of health benefits yet have no concerns with the fact that you can't guarantee that it will be stored at a proper temperature. And from what I read about this type of milk, storage temps are very important.

Sorry I still don't believe it. From the tons of posts I read here, carnival customer service is wrong a lot. Plus someone on the other thread you had on this exact same subject had personal experience and was told no once they boarded. I will take first hand experience over anything customer service says. And the fact that in their email they tell you to store it in the fridge. There is no way those are near cold enough to keep milk from going bad.

I do find it a little funny that you are so adamant about this milk because of health benefits yet have no concerns with the fact that you can't guarantee that it will be stored at a proper temperature. And from what I read about this type of milk, storage temps are very important.

You hit that one on the head.

Winning -- good for you. I have found that answers from Carnival are much more reliable than answers from frequent posters most the time. It seems that once a frequent poster writes something, it becomes gospel and is repeated to the point that one thinks it must be true even if it isn't. Do some of the agents make mistakes -- sure but so do I. It's the way life goes.

I'm not a doctor or in the health profession so would not challenge you on your reasons -- it is none of my business! In fact I don't think I would challenge you even if I was in the health profession -- just can't figure out why one needs to do that.

I hope you come back and tell us that everything went as the Carnival agent stated and you have a wonderful cruise.

Archived